March 22, 2012

Volcano Finished!

This pair is my pride and joy!  It represents the refinement I have developed since my first three pairs.  Felix was very helpful with the pictures I was taking.  I would like to note that I hate watermarking the photos, but it needs to be done to prevent people from stealing my photos and using them as their own.


Volcano is a crystal with a special effect that I like to call iridescent like mother of pearl or abalone.  These crystals are all one color but change depending on the angle they are viewed.  If they made a crystal like the back of a cd, I would be all over it!! 




These shoes took quite a bit of time to get them just right.  I experimented with a certain kind of paint from the art store I buy my art supplies from.   These shoes were originally a black fake patent leather.  You couldn't tell it by just looking at them!

 (Felix likes to help!)

 (He wants to know where his shoes are)

No comments:

Post a Comment