March 29, 2012

Inspiration

I stumbled across these shoes the other day while searching for awesome shoes to bling.  Although I'm not a huge fan of the cage or gladiator sandals, I can see these being a beautiful and very awesome pair of shoes.  They are called Momento by Chinese Laundry

 At first glance I thought that doing these in a Jet or Jet Hematite crystal would be ideal, but also predictable.  I think these should would be fabulous with deep blue accents, specifically Cobalt. 

I wouldn't cover the whole shoe, I would cover the platform, the heel and do an accent outline on the straps.  That way the shoe can be more of a statement than a predictable black on black.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the cobalt on black and your idea to bling out only the platform, heel and accents!

    ReplyDelete