August 26, 2012

Volcano For Sale

Greetings dear friends!  It is with a heavy heart that I announce I am selling my own Volcano shoes

I purchased these shoes while under my personal deadline to have them ready in time for Valentine's Day.  In my haste I picked a shoe brand that I know is not always kind to my feet.  These are Madden Girl shoes, size 8.5.  They cause too much pain for me to wear in good conscious any longer.  Let this be a lesson to you to always pick a pair of shoes that are comfortable to have strassed!!!

I have worn these shoes at least 4 times since February so they have not seen heavy use at all.  I do take exceptional care for my shoes and all sparkly things I create either for myself or someone else.  Know that these shoes are loved and are in exceptional shape.

Since they are pre-worn strassed shoes, I am selling these at a fantastic discount for $960+$15 shipping.  This does not include the cost for the shoes which was $60 (original selling price would be $1160).  The crystals are also in great shape and I will always include a small packet of crystals for replacements just in case any are lost through general wear and tear.

If you are interested in owning a beautiful pair of strassed shoes, contact me at the email listed on my contact page.  

*Bethani

No comments:

Post a Comment